Traditional Sicilian puppets theatre is a source of pride on the island, and since 2008, this art form has been included on UNESCO’s list of ‘Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity’. We will tell you about the art of the Puparu and how he created the puppets and their shows. This tour includes the free visit to Taormina and Castelmola, two small towns well-known all around the world for the beauty of their landscapes and architecture.
- Pick-up time: 8-9am (depending on the season).
- Duration of the tour: 9/10 hours (including time spent from/to your hotel).
- We recommend: comfortable sportwear suitable for the season and during summer: sunscreen and hat
- The price includes: visit of the museum and puppets show, free visit of Taormina and Castelmola.
- This tour is available during the following dates: 28 April – 26 may – 30 Juin – 15 July – 5 August – 22 September – 27 October – 24 November – 23 December.
- Minimum of people for this excursion: 10 (even from different groups or pick-up locations). On request we can add extra dates for groups.
Free pick-up from your hotel and drop off